希望之城国家医疗中心(City of Hope NationalMedical Center)是一所顶尖的美国非盈利研究和治疗中心，专注于癌症、糖尿病和其他危及生命的疾病。
Postdoctoral Fellow - Immunology and Theranostics
City of Hope
As a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Zettlitz lab, you will be an integral part of a growing, dynamic, and collaborative team, working on the preclinical development of antibody fragments for theranostic applications. Our research focuses on antibody-based molecular imaging (including immunoPET/CT and optical imaging) with the aim of improving and guiding the development of targeted therapies, such as image-guided surgery, immunotherapy, and radioimmunotherapy.
With an emphasis on the translational potential and the opportunity to gain expertise in antibody engineering, protein conjugation, medical imaging, targeted therapies, and preclinical models of cancer and inflammation, this position will afford you a skill set adaptable for both academic and industry research careers.
As a postdoc in our ambitious new group, you will be given significant autonomy and will help develop future research areas while also benefiting from more facetime with your supervisor.
This postdoctoral fellowship focuses on using anti-CD20 immunoPET to study tumor-infiltrating B-lymphocytes and tertiary lymphoid structures in breast cancer and better our understanding of their role in anti-tumor immune responses and their prognostic and/or predictive value.
City of Hope provides state-of-the-art core facilities including a Small Animal Imaging Core, fully staffed and equipped with a 7T MRI/PET (MR Solutions), PET and CT scanners (Molecubes), optical imaging units (bioluminescence and near-infrared fluorescence, IVIS, Lago and Pearl Trilogy, LI-COR).
Key Responsibilities Include:
· Lead a research project focused on engineered antibody fragments for molecular imaging of tumor-infiltrating immune cell subsets.
· Engage in all aspects of antibody engineering, including design, production, purification, and conjugation.
· Gain expertise in preclinical mouse models (triple-negative breast cancer) and all aspects of preclinical immunoPET/CT imaging (radiolabeling, tracer injection, in vivo PET/CT imaging, and image analysis).
· Independently acquire discipline-specific knowledge (molecular cancer biology, immunology, and molecular imaging methods)
· Present research findings at professional society conferences and publish first-author papers annually.
Basic education, experience and skills required for consideration:
· Ph.D. in a relevant field (e.g., Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry).
· Strong background and expertise in at least one of the following areas: antibody/protein engineering, molecular biology, immunology, or cell biology.
· Experience with molecular imaging techniques, particularly immunoPET and optical imaging, is a plus.
As a condition of employment, City of Hope requires staff to comply with all state and federal vaccination mandates.
· For more information on Dr. Zettlitz please visit here: https://www.cityofhope.org/research/riggs-institute/immunology-and-theranostics/kirstin-zettlitz-lab
Salary / Pay Rate Information:
Pay Rate: $31.00 - $34.23 / hour