A postdoctoral position is available immediately for highly motivated Ph.D. graduates with background in immunology, microbiology, virology, and/or other related fields who are interested in delineating the biology and application of innate-like T cell populations, particularly the mucosa-associated invariant T (MAIT) cells, in health and infectious diseases.
Obtain relevant salary according to TSIGS post-doctoral and related regulations in Shenzhen.
1.Application-based living subsidies and remuneration packages are provided for post-doctoral fellows. The annual salary, depending on the applicants personal and academic qualifications, is approximately equivalent to 300,000 RMB (before taxes) per year for postdocs passing proposal-term and mid-term, provided by the Human Resources & Social Security Administration of Shenzhen Municipality.
2.After leaving TSIGS, postdocs can apply for research grants of 300,000 RMB in total for three years if they continue to conduct scientific research in Shenzhen and when the related application requirements are met .
3.Qualified postdocs are encouraged to apply for Shenzhen High-Level Talents program or Shenzhen Peacock Talents Plan to receive corresponding benefits and research subsidies based on specific application requirements.
4.The University provides five social insurances for post-doctoral fellows during the contract period, and the applicant can settle in Shenzhen with their spouse.
1. Carry out research related to the above directions;
2. Assist in guiding graduate students in the laboratory;
3. Assist in applying for scientific research projects.
1. A Ph.D. in immunology, microbiology, virology, and/or related area, the doctoral degree obtained preferably within 3 years.
2. Expertise and working knowledge of basic cellular biology, immunological, molecular biology, and/or microbiological techniques, such as mammalian and bacterial cell cultures, cloning, and real-time PCR.
3. Experience in polychromatic flow cytometry is highly desirable.
4. Experience in safely working with human blood and tissue samples derived from healthy donors and infectious disease patients is highly desirable.
5. Experience with animal models and analyses of human clinical samples is highly desirable.
6. Ability to communicate in written and spoken English. Working fluency in Mandarin is highly desirable.
Applications should include full curriculum vitae, publication list, and names and contact information of 3 referees. Please also include a summary of your research experience and a brief paragraph on why you want to join the Leeansyah lab.